About Reflections Cafe & Catering
Reflections Café was Ashburton's oldest café in the heart of the CBD, being nearly 40 years old. In 2014, Sarah purchased the café and for 7 years she developed the space with renovations and added progressive and inviting food to the menus. In 2022, the decision was made to close the café side of the business and focus exclusively on catering.
After closing the café side of things, Sarah now works exclusively from her address on Havelock Street in her newly designed commercial kitchen. She promises in her new endeavors to continue to focus on dietary requirements, whipping up the old favourites, and also creating some delicious new ones.
Reflections Catering specializes in:
- Corporate Morning tea & lunches
- Heat & eat meals / Roast meals
- Sports Teams packed lunches & dinners
- After 5 Platters & Canapes
- Buffet Meals
We are back with tasty roast meals Wednesday's weekly!
- Option of 2 alternating meats for roast meals per week (check our Facebook page to find out the roast meats of the week). All roasts Gluten Free.
- Special meal avaliable each week (check our Facebook page for what the special meal is)
- Delivery available (2-3PM on Wednesday)
- Pick up from 42 Havelock Street between 12-2PM on Wednesday (can organize alternative time by arrangement)
- $13.50 (Medium) or $16.50 (Large) sizes (Eftpos avaliable)
Pre-order by 5pm Monday to get your roast delivered or picked up by Wednesday. Text Sarah on 0211552305 to order or for any other queries.
From Sarah's Kitchen
Kind words from our friends, customers, & travellers.
Carmen, Irrigo Center
"Reflections Café & Catering has been providing our business with delicious food on a regular basis & often at short notice for quite some time. They are our go to caterer in Ashburton.
We recently asked for some “healthy options” for our Board lunches. This was met with excitement at the challenge. The team at Reflections went the extra mile & came up with some brilliant new menu items that did not disappoint.
The food is always extremely fresh & beautifully presented. Even better – it is always delivered on time, with a friendly smile."
"What I love is the really wide range of delicious food made on site, and the way the staff will go the extra mile to make something up just for me........ Its like meeting up with and old friend every day"
Kath & Brian
"As regular customers for over the last seven years we look forward to our morning tea, six days per week. The girls feel like family and are always cheerful and very helpful. In fact we feel spoilt at times. Highly recommend the lovely food and coffee."
42 Havelock Street, Ashburton